Friday, March 03, 2006

Ok..

Thank God it's Friday!

I get to go home from work and sleep.. and I plan on doing so too.. finally.. the weekend.. finally..

It's morning right now.. and i"m on my dad's computer.. I'm too lazy to get ready for work.. but I know I have to.. so.. I will in a second.

I swear.. it's weird.. to have so many things on my mind.. and to have them build up.. because I can't blog about them.. and then when the time comes to blog.. it's like.. I can't think of anything.. I don't know if i really like that feeling.. it doesn't leave me very interesting or long blog entries.. so.. whatever..

Justyn and I finally reached our 17 month.. i honestly didn't think we'd get here.. but i'm glad we did.. it's honestly been such a struggle in my head.. just trying to find some safety and some peace.. i'm a little better than i was earlier this week.. i'm healing.. but it doesn't stop the fears.. but they are easily quenched right now.. and i hope they continue to be..

I know he loves me.. and it's getting me by.. i'm learning to not let my own fears get in the way of what i know is true.. it's just that i have to keep repeating things over and over in my mind.. just so that i can calm myself down..

I know that won't last for long.. but it's getting quite annoying.. hee hee..

No comments: