Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yes.. i am back..

Ok.. so I'm back to the blogging..

I will try to blog more regularly..

I just downloaded the soundtrack to Jonathan Larson's "Tick, tick.. Boom!" and it's actually pretty good.. it's the pre-cursor to RENT.. so.. there's a lot of it that sounds like RENT.. but not really.. but you can tell the similarities.. so.. ya..

But it is actually pretty good on its own.. I had to read the synopsis in order to understand the context of the songs.. but that was the complaint that a lot of the people that reviewed the soundtrack said.. and so i downloaded it knowing that the show would be difficult to follow.. but the songs were good.. and i agree..

I think it's that Live365 that was screwing up my computer in the first place.. so no more Live365 for me.. at least not on this computer.. cuz i don't want to go through it again..

So.. on blogcharm.. i had posted an entry about the reason's i thought that it seemed that justyn learned more from blogs than directly from me.. I got a mixed comment.. well.. two comments.. one said that it was ok.. the other said it wasn't ok.. so.. i don't know..

If you want to read it.. copy and paste this.. www.blogcharm.com/artsyviray

Read it.. and comment if you want.. i'd like to know what you think..

No comments: