Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Argh.. the stress..

Why do I do this to myself..

Put myself in these situations that just add stress to my already stressful life..

Why don't I ever learn to just walk away from it all.. When will I realize that all i have to do is just walk away from it all..

Seriously.. how much more of this do i have to endure.. do i have to take.. before I just.. snap.. and just lose my mind completely.. i don't know.. i really don't know.. i want to feel like i can go on forever..

But my body is starting to get very sensitive to changes in my stress levels.. my stomach is in on it.. my head..

And all i want to do is sleep.. just.. sleep.. that's all.. is that too much to ask for??

When will God just wake me up.. and teach me to just.. walk away..

2 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

This is what they call butterflies in your stomach. When stressed and nervous....Take a deep breath, get some wonderful rest and keep your mind away from things that gives you the stress.
Hi! I'm here from Dr. John.

Neoma said...

Accept that you can not always be in control, and let it go. The stress will go away. What gives us stress in trying to be in control of things we really have no control over. I understand this only to well. It will cause you medical problems......

Dr. John sent me.