Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A hundred million miracles..

Oh geez...

I'm kinda sleepy.. but not really.. maybe it's more lazy..

I'm gonna go see my sweetheart today.. for lunch..

I really wanna be with him right now..

I don't know what it is.. loneliness... pathetic-ness.. i don't know.. is it pathetic to really wanna spend time with my fiance right now.. especially when i feel he really needs my support.. I don't know.. i don't think it is..

I wish it were just so easy to say "i'm spending the night at Justyns" and not have anyone have a hissy fit over it all..

I'm 25.. if i wanna spend the night at my fiance's house.. i should be allowed.. and it's not like we're gonna have sex or anything.. it was just the mere fact of being with each otehr while we slept.. because i know he needs me.. and i.. need him too.. and it feels so good to wake up next to that special person you love so much..

I don't know..

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

Thanks for dropping by Cindy's Stuff!

God Bless,
Cindy