Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Going nuts!

The show went well.. the really bad nerves are gone.. thank God.. now it's just that little "rush" feeling that I get before a performance.. thats the feeling I absolutlely love.. and that's the feeling that keeps me coming back to perform over and over and over again..

It's a rush.. really.. and for some people it's that feeling that really stops people from performing.. they don't like it.. but I LOVE that feeling.. and live for that feeling.. that's what draws me to the stage.. all the time..

I'ts the performer in me.. i guess.. its' in my blood.. i can't help it.. it's who i am..

But I don't have rehearsal now til next thursday.. that's just a pick up.. a refresher to remind us of the show.. then it's performance weekend all over again!

Then it's over.. so fast!!

Man.. can't wait til the next show!

No comments: