Thursday, July 27, 2006

Why I heart my fiance, by ArtsyTartsyViray

I heart my fiance because...

... he controls my porker tendencies.. cuz today.. at Starbucks.. when we were having lunch.. i had a sandwhich and a grande double blend mocha light frappacino.. and i saw those no-sugar added carrot loafs... and i was totally wanting to buy one.. knowing very well.. that the sandwhich and the frap were enough to satisfy my lunchy hunger... he stopped me.. and reminded me that i will start to complain about how fat i feel if i were to buy one and eat one with my lunch.. I HEART MY FIANCE..

... he understands and embraces the geek that I am.. because i am a full-blown "lostie" and "TLE-freak".. I HEART MY FIANCE..

... he took the car instead of the motorcycle to meet me for lunch.. ok.. that's partially cuz he didn't wanna drive an hour on a bike on a trip that should only take 15-20 minutes to take in a car.. and he wanted air conditioning.. but the mere fact that he said cuz i knew you'd be happy.. that made everything better.. I HEART MY FIANCE..

There you have it.. three reason's why Justyn is a good guy today.. and why I heart him lots!

No comments: