Friday, July 13, 2007

All sorts of busy..

I have been living all sorts of busy lately.. being in the show is really starting to take it's toll on me.. this rehearsal schedule is killing me. I mean.. maybe it wasn't so bad if the theater was within 5 - 10 minutes from me.. but this theater is a good 20 - 30 minutes from me.

I suddenly remember why I've been so hesitant to branch out and do theater in other cities.. it's because of the horrendous driving..

I mean.. I guess I'm having fun.. I think it's cuz i'm the oldest of the "high school students" cast in this show.. and by at least 10 years of a difference.. that I really don't feel like I mesh well with the cast. I mesh well with the music director and choreographer.. only because I have worked with them sooo many times in the past.

I guess it also has something to do with the fact that I have been working/singing with adults so much, especially when i do stuff in Rancho for the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center..

I love the show.. I love the music.. it's fun no-brainer type stuff... and being able to dance again is GREAT.. but argh.. I feel like i'm getting too old for all of this!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

O enjoy it. If you like the music and its fun ignore the negatives and enjoy.