Monday, July 16, 2007

I've been waiting..

Wow.. what a weekend..

Rehearsal was RIDICULOUS! Hahah.. ok.. here's the part where I complain about stuff..

First off.. I'm NOT a runner. I don't run. I dance. There is a difference. I can dance, a lot, and I won't get excruciatingly tired. But if I have to run, oh boy.. I will NEVER recover!

The choreographer for the show had us run four laps around the theater block. It's not THAT bad.. and to be honest.. I have been wanting to start running.. but still.. FOUR LAPS.. for someone that hasn't really ran since her high school days.. that's A LOT OF RUNNING!

I know he meant well.. to build up the stamina so that we are able to get through the entire show without really exhausting ourselves.. and like I said.. I have been wanting to start running.. but I thought that I'd be able to go at it at a much slower pace... and it's not like it was running.. it was more like jogging.. but still..

I have bad knees..

My knees are what have been making me hesitant to start running.. but I really have been wanting to..

We'll see.. but my shins are hurting.. my poor legs aren't used to that kinda abuse.. hahah!

Oh well.. and he wants to do that every saturday.. hmm.. looks like i'll be coming late every saturday rehearsal.. hahaha!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Little by little the legs will get stronger.