Monday, July 02, 2007

All that time..

I had an eventful weekend. I went to Disneyland and got my premium annual pass. It means I can go to Disneyland any time I want to! Ya baby!

I went to rehearsal and went out to dinner with some castmates. That was fun. It was nice to feel included in a group of people again. I have separated myself so much from life and everyone since the breakup. I'm slowly making my way back as a member of civilized society.

I just want everything fixed. Together or not.. I just want things to have a sense of certainty, and direction. I'm not one for this "one-day-at-a-time" business.. though I am learning.

I also know that God has His way of guiding me. I'm open to whatever He has for me.. though I'm still very discouraged at the fact that He allowed all this madness to happen in the first place.. I'm human and I'm allowed my moments of weakness.. but I also have to trust in Him.. it's a daily struggle that I hope will get easier in time..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Just hang on to the fact that " ALL things work together for good for those who serve the Lord."