Saturday, March 29, 2008

Inadequate.. that's who I am.

I didn't realize how much my life was going to change because of going back to school.

This weekend is a three day weekend, and I could be out doing so many things. Instead, I'm stuck in my room writing a very important paper for this class.

Sometimes I feel like i am not smart enough for this. My classmates can bring up so many valid points and questions, and I can never think of anything. When do think of something to contribute it seems to be questioned with so many more smarter points of views..

I don't want to use my lack of business classes as an excuse, I just don't feel like I think the same way they do.

In the science field, at least in what I studied, you follow strict rubrics.. things are this way or that way.. if they don't go this way.. you follow this.. this.. and this.. and it will lead you to that..

Things are clearcut and protocols are followed precisely.

Not like this..

There are millions of possibilties and outcomes.. and I just don't think I'm trained enough to think in that manner..

Not yet.. at least..

Ugh.. it's so frustrating!

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

I felt that way a lot of times when I was working on my Doctor's degree. All my collegues seemed so much smarter. But I made it. So can you.

Johnny Wadd said...

Going back to school after a long time is a bitch. Personally i never got past the getting up early part.