Saturday, March 01, 2008

My poor self..

Sometime between Thursday and today.. I got sick.

I have been getting low-grade fevers since Thursday night and then yesterday was pretty bad. I didn't take an Advil right away so that low-grade fever turned into some high fever and I had the chills and a massive headache.

Maybe I should have taken the Advil sooner.

Needless to say I woke up with a slight fever and a headache still.

I obviously didn't get to go to the baby shower of my friend. I didn't want to spread my germs around, especially since one of our other friends is in her first trimester of her pregnancy and I don't want to get her sick either.

I was really looking forward to it too.

I've been sleeping all day and I think that I'm going to be calling it a night soon too.

I'm trying my best to avoid a cough, because I know this year's cough is pretty bad. It lingers for several weeks to a month and as a singer, I really can't have that!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

JUst want you to know we are praying for you.