Friday, March 14, 2008

Where have I been?

I know I say this all the time.. but I really need to check in here a lot more.

Life is busy. That's no excuse.

I've also been spending a lot of my time on another website. www.gather.com

It's one of those sites that you accumulate points with and then you can get free gift cards and whatnot. If you make enough points, you can change to a cash option and get some cash that way.

I am by no means close to that, and from what I hear from fellow "gatherites" it's not really worth it because it feels like points accumulate slower.

I don't know.. the gift cards should be good enough for me, right?

Macy's
Borders
Home Depot
Among others..

Who doesn't want a gift card to Macy's?

I've been spending a lot of time there, I can usually get about 100 points a day.. which is nothing compared to the other people there. Sheesh.. they are hardcore!

Other than that.. it's just been school.. and church.

Well.. til next time.. bye! Gotta go get some points on Gather!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I am visiting here without points. I just like to see what you are doing.