Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lately..

It hasn't been a great day.. it hasn't been a couple of great days..

I've been very blah lately. I can usually blame it on the weather, but the days have been absolutely beautiful outside. The sun has been out, I get to wear short-sleeved shirts, it's not cold. If anything, I should be on top of the world..

I feel like everyone is on my case. No one is leaving me alone. I have so much on my plate, and no time to do it all. I feel like I'm losing my mind at times. I drop things constantly, I forget things ALL THE TIME.. I'm just not "all there." I'm extremely tired all the time too.

And I know half of the things about feeling like everyone is on my case, or that no one is leaving me alone.. or that I have so much on my plate aren't really true. I know that no one is really on my case. I may have a lot to do, but I know I can handle it.

I just feel so unnecessarily overwhelmed.

I think a lot of it has to do with my still adjusting to the school thing. With each course being six weeks long, every week feels like "crunch week." I'm used to ten week courses during my undergrad, and I thought those were fast, but this is obviously much faster.

Another is my lack of sleep. Because of school, I'm constantly having to stay up to do my required reading and whatnot.

I know that if I just readjust those two things, that my life will return to it's highly delicate balance that it was. But for now, it just can't be. This school thing is important and I knew it was going to change things for awhile.

I just have to find my new balancing point and live my life right there for the time being.

I can do it.

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Yes you can do it. Your friends know you have the strength to do it. You have God to be with you through it all. You can do it.