Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sick.. school.. voice.. yikes!

I took the day off of work today becuase I have officially gotten my butt kicked by this bug that is in me right now.. it might be a very toned down flu virus, or a bad cold virus. Either way.. I'm floored and I have to take tomorrow off to because I feel icky

I'm still doing my best to keep my voice relatively healthy. I really want to sing on Friday for this week's Station of the Cross because they want the song "Via Dolorosa" sang and I'm one of the only ones that knows it and so I will be singing it. I really want to sing it so its nothing but warm drinks like tea with honey and warm water and steam for me.

My congestion is getting to me too. I hope I dont' end up with another sinus infection. Those are the worst. I'm doing my best to avoid that as well. A lot of decongestants like Sudafed and whatnot.

I also started school today! Yay!

It's a lot of reading so I spent a lot of time doing that. I have a list of things I want accomplished for tomorrow, so I hope I find time to do it. I'm sure I do, since I'm not going to work, i have more time tomorrow to concentrate on the shcooling.

I'm really glad that the course is completely online. I don't have to go anywhere and being sick won't affect my attendance because I can go to school my jammies.

Of course, being sick also means I can't karaoke. Bummer.

But I will get better and I will sing again!

Now I better go and take an Advil and some decongestants and go to sleep!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Sorry to hear your sick. We, of course, will pray for you. I know how much singing for the Church means to you.