Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I feel bad..

So.. I realized that I have been blogging less and less as time goes on.

Is it a lack of "blogging material?"

No. I highly doubt it.

Is it lack of time?

It's possible.

Is it laziness?

That would have to be a majority of it.

It's that I have nothing to talk about. You all know me. i always have something to talk about. It's just that I run out of time during the day, and then when I do find time, I'm too lazy to come on here and blog it.

Oh well. I'm obviously trying to change it. I hope. I've got a lot of catching up to do and a lot of things in my mind. So I guess it's the perfect time to really start blogging again.

Like.. since I'm embarking on this new "thing." I have learned things about myself and how I interact with the opposite sex. I realized that I used to thrive on the drama. I used to think that creating drama or being in drama would show how much the guy would like me or is into me. But eventually the drama would get out of hand and I would just get sick of it all.

This time around. No drama.

I'm not even looking for it. I'm not going to create it.

Whatever happens, happens. And I will not use drama to encourage or discourage anything.

That is my vow.

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

And a good vow it is. Life is hard enough without drama.