Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Prep.. prep.. prep..

Learning idiosyncracies.. so soon.. too soon?

Or is it just easier to know it all now instead of months down the road and then having to deal with it then cuz you've pretty much accepted the dooood for what he is..

If I learn it now.. I can take it and run..

That's the way to put it.. that's the way I'm going to apply it.

It's kinda like that song from my favorite musical "The Last Five Years."

Did I just hear an alarm start ringing?
Did I see sirens go flying past?
Though I don't know what tomorrow's bringing
I've got a singular impression
Things are moving too fast

I'm gliding smooth as a figure skater
I'm riding hot as a rocket blast
I just expected it ten years later
I've got a singular impression
Things are moving too fast

And you say, "Oh, no
Step on the brakes
Do whatever it takes
But stop this train
Slow, slow! The light's turing red"
But I say: No! No!
Whatever I do
I barrel on through
And I don't complain
No matter what I try
I'm flying full speed ahead
I'm never worried to walk the wire
I won't do anything just "half-assed"
But with the stakes getting somewhat higher
I've got a singular impression things are moving too fast

Thats' just a part of the song.. the rest kinda gets into the story line, and doesn't make sense for what I'm trying to say right now. Actually.. I don't really remember what I am trying to say.. Oh well..

Life is too whirlwind for me to really pay attention to what's going on. I gotta make sure my feet stay on the ground!

No comments: