Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm living in a brighter world..

The ups.. the downs.. life..

Serious.

I mean.. it's a relative.. isn't it? What is my up.. could be your down.. and what is my down.. could most certainly be your up. It's all relative.

I may seem like I am having such a hard time getting through these classes, but someone else would give anything for the opportunity to go back to school. So, I shouldnt' complain.

I don't want to complain, it's just that everytime I come here to enter a blog entry, that is the only thing that comes out of my fingertips.. it seems to be the only thing on my mind.

Well.. there is more.. but I could make it rather complicated, when it's really all very simple.

If there is a person, that seems like it could potentially be a good thing.. should I go for it.. even if there is a good hour and some distance between us??!

Well??

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Certainly!