Sunday, May 18, 2008

There you go again..

I'm sitting here, and I should be starting on this paper, but I'm finding it hard to find the focus to get this done.

It's been happening a lot with this class. I think a lot of it has to do with what I percieve as a high disinterest coming from the professor. Seriously. He doens't engage in stimulating discussion. He doesn't provide proper feedback. He is not cool at all. But I guess it's a class and every professor is different and I just have to adjust. I only have two weeks left of this class. I shouldn't worry.

Life has defnitely interesting. I think that's another reason i'm finding it hard to concentrate on anything. Suddenly, my life is this whirlwind of friends and hanging out and social stuff. I thought that now would be a good time to go back to school because my social life was currently stagnant. Oh well.. it's kinda like Murphy's Law.. right?!

Oh well.. I gotta get back and try to figure this homework stuff out..

Blah.

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Good to hear that your life is going well.