Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008.. only a few days left!

I can't believe we are on the last few days of 2008. It seems like only yesterday we were ringing in the new year.. now the whole year has zoomed on by.. and we're ready to start 2009.

I used to take the time to re-evaluate my life and how much it hasn't changed or progressed at all.

This year is different.. because I do feel changed and I do feel like I've made progress..

So.. there's no need for an in-depth evaluation and some time to feel sorry for myself.. because I don't..

I'm excited about what's to come in the new year. I'm excited for what 2009 will bring me.. I'm sure there will be the ups and downs of time.. and I know that I will come out of it standing tall..

It just seems like sometimes the years seem to go TOO fast..

No comments: