Sunday, December 07, 2008

Fun.. fun.. fun..

I was in San Diego this weekend.

Went to go see my boyfriend that I haven't seen for a month. Yay!

We kinda celebrated our six month anniversary and then went to his company christmas party and just hung out.

It's always so much fun spending time with him.. it's a shame that he and I live far apart and are at times too busy to spend many weekends together..

Well..

It's ok.. we make the most of it.. and we have a great time.. I just wish that we'd have more great times more often.

He gave me the box set of the complete FRiENDS series.. it's awesome.. I had the DVDs per season.. but as he was borrowing them.. he realized that some of them are scratched.. so.. I was planning on buying the whole series myself.. but he beat me to it..

Sweet.

He makes me happy like a high schooler in a new relationship..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Glad to read everything is going so well.