Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Keeping things light today..

All I have today is a survey that I found on a Myspace bulletin.. I filled it out.. posted it there.. and now.. I'm posting it here..



Filling the time..

Who was the last person you hugged?
*Probably some friend.. or some choir person..

What were you doing at midnight last night?
*Waiting for Joe to stop studying so we could talk for a lil bit..

Parents separated/divorced/married?
*Married

Last time you saw your dad?
*Just.. right.. now!

Do you like coffee?
*It runs through my veins..

What do you drink in the morning?
*Nothing..

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
*I always have to be on the right side..

What's your favorite color skittle?
*Red.

Do you drink water daily?
*I gues..

Where are you?
*At home..

What do you want most right now?
*To see my boyfriend.. awww..

Three names you go by?
*Rachel.. EEEE.. Ninang..

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
*Nope..

Any plans for tomorrow?
*Work.. home.. bible study..

What are you doing tonight?
*Homework..

Do you have a best friend?
*Two awesome ladies!

Last kiss?
*LAST MONTH.... hopefully the next one is this weekend..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Great answers.
I hope your weekend works out for you.