Monday, December 22, 2008

Precious and few..

Are the moments we two can share....

Hmmm.. why do I have that song stuck in my head at 12:30am!

I suppose I'm having a hard time sleeping because I pretty much slept a good five hours when I got home today.

Bad reaction to drinking a lot of wine during Mass today..

Had to consume the left over consecrated Blood of Christ.. and well.. in it's wine-state.. the sulfites and whatnot are still present.. and.. well.. that never sits well in my system.

Passed out bad at the restaurant we were eating in.. and had to be shipped off via ambulance to the emergency room to make sure that everything was ok..

Ended up with a migraine headache.. they gave me some strong headache meds.. and some benadryl.. which both BURN going into my system via an IV drip.. yow!

Was discharged.. and went home and crashed on the couch.. woke up for a bit with the ever-so-caring boyfriend called to see if I was really ok..

I am ok now.. kinda awake.. but I know once I shut this computer down.. I'll fall asleep...

About three more days til Christmas.. and I have barely gotten anything done!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Sounds like you have had a rough time of it. After this let the priest finish the wine.