Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tag! Not it!

I was tagged on Facebook. I was to write 25 random facts about me. Now, I'm not going to go around tagging everyone, but I would like to share what I wrote. It just gives everyone another opportunity to get to know a little bit more about me.

1. I hate horror movies.. but LOVE watching shows about supernatural and paranormal stuff..

2. I watched nothing but Filipino stuff and Tagalog stuff for about a year and a half.. until my mom made me stop cuz she said I was developing an accent..

3. I am freakishly afraid of bugs.. even when they are encased in glass.. and dead..

4. I would love to have a kid some day.. but I am deathly afraid of the weight gain and stretch marks..

5. I was born in Rhode Island. I only moved to California when I was two years old.

6. I would rather email, text, or chat online with a person than talk on the phone.

7. My current boyfriend is my first Filipino boyfriend. I had attempted to date another Filipino in college but that was just a very wierd situation.

8. I didn't sing for many, many years because I was always very self-conscious about my singing voice. I still cringe at the thought of hearing myself sing, and I always look for approval. I am terrified of being off-key.

9. I did background work for the television show, Boston Public. I had recorded every episode I appeared it, then my dad taped them over with whatever show he wanted to record.

10. I have a weakness for purses, shoes and other accessories. The more expensive they are, the better.

11. If I find a quote I like in a movie or a TV show, I will use it until everyone gets sick of it. Sorry!

12. When I was younger, I told my parents that when I grew up I wanted to be a waitress at McDonalds. True story.

13. My boyfriend thinks I cry too easily. I just tell him I'm not a robot devoid of feelings.. like him. That usually shuts him up.

14. I know every line to the Sound Of Music and can recite it along with the movie. This was because I spent a few summers watching that movie everyday growing up.

15. I want to run my own business and be my own boss, but I'm not quite sure what I want my business to be.

16. I like doing crafty things, like crocheting and cross-stitching. However, I can't knit to save my life. I have been known to throw my knitting needles across the room out of frustration.

17. If I could, I could eat any kind of Asian soup everyday.

18. I used to make Christmas goodie platters for friends and family during the holidays. One year, some people paid me to make some for their friends and family. I wish I had more time to do that again.

19. I have a weakness for French Fries.. especially the fat and soggy kind.

20. If I could, I would pay people do things for me.. but I don't have that kind of money.

21. I barely saw a picture of my paternal grandmother last year when I went to Guam to visit my dying Grandfather. My little brother is the spitting image of her.

22. I'm allergic to wine.

23. I can sing on a stage for any show, but singing the meditation song, or doing the responsorial psalm at Mass makes me nervous to the point that I want to throw up!

24. I recently forgot how to tie shoe laces until someone had to show me again.

25. I will fall in love with any guy that will bake me chocolate chip cookies.. someone should tell Joe..


Hope you enjoy! And don't forget to check out my other blog.. click here..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

That was very interesting.
You are a charming person.