Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Okay.. do you know what's going on???

Okay.. someone please tell me what is going on! Oh my gosh.. so this feeling of anticipation that i'm feeling is rapidly turning into a fear that something not-so-good is going to happen.. i don't know what it is.. but i have a feeling that things are going to quickly go down hill from here again for awhile.

Now i'm going to try my hardest not to let that happen.. but i don't know why this is happening. Is it possible to be too happy for too long a period of time? I mean.. everything has been going well between him and I... now i had this gawd-awful dream and now i feel like this. Is it all in my head or is it something I should be worried about? I just feel like something is going to go against us and it's just going to be another obstacle that we are gonna have to tackle. I just hope that is not the case.,. but i don't know.. and now i'm scared..

What do I do? Do i ignore these feelings or shoud I acknowlege them and see where they take me? I want to fight this. I don't want anything bad to happen between the both of us. We have both gone through way too much for us to deal with issues again.. i just have a feeling that we are in for some rocky times. I can't tell you whether its between him and I or if it's against the both of us. I'm scared and I wish I knew what was going on. But for now.. i'm going to not let it get to me.. i hope.. i really really hope.. geez..

Dear God,

Please watch over us and make sure that nothing really bad happens to us or between us. I trust that You will guide us along the paths that we are choosing for ourselves and for our relationship. Please continue to grace us with Your presence and never let us out of Your sight.

In Jesus name, I pray.

Amen

No comments: