Wednesday, December 07, 2005

And there was muuuusic...

I actually have a chance to blog today! Yay!

Today I'm just catching up with the paper work I neglected because I was in such a hurry to get out of here yesterday.. that i left the paper work to do today.. thank God for not piling on anything else just yet... I'm catching up with my paper work and then i'll clean up the lab.. dun.. dun.. dun..

Can you imagine me.. cleaning up... pshh-shaw!

Yawn..

I'm sleepy.. I've been sleepy all week. I think its the weather. This is the kind of weather in which all you want to do is cuddle in a bed full of pillows and a nice warm comforter and just sleep through the day.. without a care in the world.. just sleep.. man.. that would be nice..

Sigh..

Christmas is coming up and this is the first time i have acutally been stressed out about it.. i feel like i don't have enough time to do everything i need to do before christmas.. i feel like i've fallen behind.. or like i should have started in november or something..

Since when has the holidays become stressful for me????

No comments: