Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Now.. what..

is it healthy for the happiness in a relationship to be this fleeting.. i mean for everyday that we are happy.. we spend at least 12 days not happy..

I'm not say that we love each other less.. taht isn't the case.. if anything.. we totally love each other more.. but our happiness.. whether it be within ourselves.. or between each other.. always fleeting..

I don't want to reassess things anymore.. becuase I am sure that we both know what we both want..

But why is it.. that the closer I feel to reaching our goal.. the farther i feel we are being pulled from it..

I want so much to believe that one of these days.. years.. we WILL get married.. he is my future.. i want no one else..

But at the same time.. i feel.. that it will never happen for us.. there is always going to be something standing in our way.. it's frustrating.. really, really frustrating..

No comments: