Thursday, December 01, 2005

Miserable..

Yes.. I'm miserable.. I'm at work.. duh!

I'm tired.. my stomach is bothering me... I have a headache the size of mt rushmore.. all i want to do is go home and sleep for days on end.. no.. just forever and ever and ever..

I can't wait til the day someone tells me that i don't have to work anymore but i'll be fully supported financially for the rest of my life.. yes.. that will be the life.. i'll just end up stressing myself with other things like.. chidlren.. house.. the "supporters" bills.. sigh..

I don't know what's better.. a working career woman.. or a housewife.. i guess they both have their down sides.. but at least as a housewife.. you life by your own rules.. not by the rules of some corporate office or boss..

I also can't wait for the day that I don't have to come into work here.. and i can work from home with a business of my own.. like the gifting business that i want to start.. making my own hours.. setting my own rules..

I guess you can say that i'm the type of person that likes to live by my rules.. i don't like being told what to do.. i like to do things my way.. in my own terms.. if i mess up.. then that's MY mess that I have to fix.. it was my conscious decision.. i made it.. now i have to lie in it..

I guess that's my philosophy..

Needless to say.. i'm finding it very difficult to live like that.. with everyone having their opinions on how i should live my life.. and me.., hesitantly listening to avoid conflict..

It's the "libra" in me.. always wanting balance.. even if that means sacrificing myself..

No comments: