Monday, December 19, 2005

Man, oh man, oh man...

Countdown to going home.. soon.,. so very, very soon...

ARGH!!!!

This morning's traffic was great.. there was none.. smooth sailing all the way.. now.. if only God would grace me with that fortune EVERY morning.. then.. i wouldn't have to complain so much!

One more thing.. chocolate when you have a cough.. BAD! It apparently makes your cough SOOO much worse.. so ya.. stay away from the chocolate.. i should be telling myself this..

Ooooh.. if anyone is looking to buy me something for Christmas.. not that anyone I really know reads this.. um.. i need another keyboard protector thingy..

I have an Apple iBook G4... therefore.. i need an iSkin to cover my keyboard.. mine is slowly getting worn out.. soon.. the microscopic holes won't be so microscopic anymore.. some of the letters are clearly over used when you look at my keyboard protector.. you can see the wear and tear on certain letters and buttons.. like the space bar..

Well.. i guess i can wait til the next occasion.. or something..

No comments: