Wednesday, December 21, 2005

If God is a DJ...

If God is a DJ.. like it says in Pink's song.. then.. he's able to read blogs.. that's why I started another one here on this nifty blog site.. it's pretty personal.. and it digs deep into my mind.. deeper than these blogs.. cuz.. ya.. i'm SO DEEP...

Actually it get's quite personal.. i mean.. these are the things I would tell God if he were an actual person that I could actually talk to and get some actual feedback.. now i know that i can always talk to God.. but sometimes.. i feel like i'm just rambling on.. i know He hears me.. but my favorite form of communication has always been writing stuff down..

I know I'm not the best writer.. but you know.. i'm a science geek and i was never fond of writing conventionally.. i write how i think.. but if i necessarily have to.. i can write a pretty good school paper or whatever..

Gotta continue getting ready for work.. perhaps i'll continue this later.. when i already AM at work.. dun dun dun..

No comments: