Wednesday, August 09, 2006

As long as your mine..

Ya.. well.. whatever.. i'm listening to my showtunes radio station.. and that's what's playing right now.. oh wait.. now it's RENT.. hmm.. they are playing the movie version.. not as good as the stage show's version.. i guess it's just cuz i'm so used to that version.. whatever..

Can I go home now?

I want to take a nap when i get home.. then I'm going to start a massive overhaul of my room.. i need to get rid of some of my clothings.. and i've started.. every so often i'd toss out a shirt.. or two.. or three.. i got rid of some of my skirts.. so.. that's a start..

And then I have a $50 gift card to mervyns.. i should buy work clothes.. and jeans..

All my shirts are way too short for work.. they keep riding up.. as long as they are long enough.. they work.. for work.. ya..

Again.. i wish i had more to blog about.. but i don't.. i really don't..

No comments: