Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Downward spiral.. revisited..

I'm know i'm getting depressed again.. so i have two choices...

  1. Acknowlege it.. and fight it.. and move on..
  2. Let it consume me til it's way too much again and I'm scratching at the walls trying to climb back up to normal sanity..

I choose the first one.. however.. like all things.. it's not easy.. and it's never easy.. and i don't think that these battles will ever be easy.. but i know i have a support system.. and i am starting to catch these things a lot earlier than before.

It's either that or i'm acknowleging them a lot sooner.. and dealing with them a lot sooner.. hence.. i really haven't had a terribly bad spell for a few months.. thanks to God and justyn for supporting me..

But i know i'm slipping.. I know i'm feeling it.. and i have to get over it.. and i will get over it.. there are a lot of good things in my life.. why should i dwell on the bad.. why do i have to revel over things i have no control over.. why do i stress over things i cannot change.. or speed up?

Why don't i have patience?!?!

No comments: