Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Check this out.. comments appreciated!

So.. I found time today to take pictures of the doilies I've made so far.. since I've started up again.. I've made two.. and i'm working on a third.. pretty cool considering I've started up again for about a week..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the one I was working on and stopped working on when my aunt came to visit.. there wasn't much left to do on this one.. so that's why it didn't take that long to finish it.. I like it.. but I know I can do better with more practice..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one.. I finished yesterday.. it's a simple design and I just wanted to see what it would look like.. so it's a lot smaller than the round one.. but I like it also.. I'll probably make a bigger one.. but add a little more to the pattern.. but this will do for now..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is the one that I'm working on now.. a lot "lacy-er" than the others.. as lacy as I currently know how to do it.. it's another pattern I thought I'd try.. I don't know if it's going to stay the same pattern or if i'll change it up the bigger I get.. we'll see..

There you have it.. the beginnings of a collection of doilies up for sale..

Oh ya.. are they even good enough to sell??? I mean.. do you think people would be willing to buy them on ebay??

Please answer!!

1 comment:

Bazza said...

My 4 year old daughter said "ooh that looks pretty". That's good enough for me. Thanks for popping by at my blog.