Monday, August 14, 2006

I'm going to do it..

I am going to "crochet for a cause" (read entry below)

Seriously.. but I need to boost my inventory before I really get going.. and it'll start small cuz.. well.. i can't save the world immediately.. you know..

I'll start with my local soup kitchen.. and help out as much as i can with the donations.. i used to donate my time there all the time in high school.. i have always wanted to start up again... but life is catching up with me and there are always so many things to do..

And on an random ADHD note.. i think Justyn and I should start growing more spiritually together.. granted.. we're of different religions.. but our God is the same.. and prayer holds no religious boundaries..

Our priest said.. at least one minute of silent meditation.. slient prayer to God.. start donating just one minute to thank Him or to ask Him for guidance.. and if it adds up to more.. that's great..

But.. that's not something that is bound to a specific religion.. and besides.. maybe joined prayer by the both of us.. will strengthen our prayers to Him..

I wonder if Justyn would agree to it.. i mean.. since we will be married eventually.. if God permits.. our spiritual lives have to intertwine eventually.. why not start now??

No comments: