Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sunsets.. sunrises.. and stupid me..

I wish I were a better writer.. the kind that sucks people into the blog.. to keep them coming back and commenting.. the one that initiates thought.. and interesting topics of conversation..

But even in the real world.. I find it very hard to start an engaging conversation.. it takes another person with a better way of doing so to really get me talking.. i mean.. i try.. i really do.. but i'm not a good conversationalist.. my mother is.. i am not..

I usually find myself in awkward silence with who ever i am with.. unless i am extremely comfortable with that person..

Maybe tha'ts why it's hard for me to really find someone to get acquainted with here at this new job.. this new job that isn't so new anymore.. i don't think it shoudl be considered new if i've been working here since April..

At work.. i'm a loner.. but at the theater.. with the theater people.. we bonded quickly.. so how does that work?

Am I just more comfortable with those peole in the ARTS than theSCIENCEs.. when I love them both equally??

No comments: