Thursday, April 05, 2007

Proactivity..

I guess this is a start to my proactive outlook on life..

I always say that I need the extra money.. but I don't want the full committment of another job.. so.. I decided to become a PartyLite consultant.. meaning.. I will sell PartyLite products.. candles.. mainly.. high quality candles..

These are the candles I have been in love with for YEARS.. and to finally feel like i"m old enough and ready to sell them.. tha'ts a feat..

I've always wanted to sell PartyLite.. but at the time.. I felt like I was too young and shy.. not good enough to throw Candle Parties.. or convince people to host a party so that I can sell my product. I think I'm old enough and mature enough to handle my own lil business.. who knows.. it may become more lucrative that I expected.

I'm still waiting for my starter kit to arrive in the mail.. and then I will be having a "training" party at the end of this month.. then I should be able to book my own parties and start selling as I go..

Wish me luck and lots of blessings! I'll keep you posted on my progress.. of course..

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

I will wish you luck. I hope you can sell well.

B.R.L said...

I wish you well on this adventure.