Thursday, April 19, 2007

A week later..

I am so sorry I haven't been around. My life has been nothing but hectic.

This past weekend was one of my bestest friend's bachelorette shower. We went to this nitespa in venice. It was nice. I got a nice hour-long massage. I needed it.. oh so much! They were all headed to this wine bar afterwards.. but I opted not to go. I wanted to. I had the outfit and eveything. However, I had to be a responsible singer, and go home for an early night. I had audition for ACT 2.

So, after church last Sunday, I went to the audition and it went well. I'm assuming it went well because my friend and I got our duet approved for the show! Yay!

This week I also got my PartyLite starter kit. Man, there is a lot of stuff. I never expected it to entail so much information. But I guess it should be expected. I mean, I am starting my own small business.. it's very overwhelming, but i'm sure once my mentoring consultant goes over it with me.. it's should be a piece of cake.

Tonight is my friends wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Friday is a dinner and she and a couple of us girls are going to have a slumber party at the hotel she's staying in.

Then.. the wedding. I'm so happy for her and i can't wait.

I should be able to post regularly after this.

There is something I want to address on this blog.. concerning the question I posted on my Easter Egg Hunt blog entry..

Til then.. muah!

No comments: