Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Speedy week..

Wow.. I have to admit.. this week has flown by fairly quickly.

I mean.. it's Thursday already.

It seems to have come out of nowhere. Lent is almost over. We are in Holy Week now. Holy Thursday.. to start the Three Days.. then.. we have Easter.

And the only reason I really know that is because I teach CCD. I didn't even know that. I don't even think that they taught us that when I was going through CCD. Then again.. I was just like those little students that I teach every week.. unenthusiastic and forced to be there..

But.. look how I turned out.. so.. I shouldn't be too worried.. should i?

I just want to know that I made an impression on at least one of my students.. then my life would be complete.. I would love to see one of my kids become an alter server and then move on to other ministries..

Only God knows..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

You will be suprised when someday one of those kids comes back and tells you what an impact you had on her faith life.