Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday..

I am exhausted.

This weekend was EXHAUSTING!!

Saturday, we were at a Cursillo fundraiser at a golf course in Corona. It was a really nice place and so I got information on wedding recptions and prices there. People that were reading it were telling me that it was a very good deal. We'll see.

It was soo hott that day. But my cousin's children were there (the kiddies).. and I love them to death and so it's always fun to go somewhere with them.

Sunday was my PartyLite starter party. Exciting. I will be getting about $250+ in hostess credit.. meaning that I can get $250+ worth of free products! I also get gifts and stuff. Fun.. Fun.. Fun!

I also have a party booked for next month and I will start getting people to book parties with me so that I can start throwing parties.

A good thing about it is that Justyn and I can work together and do some joint "massage therapy/candle selling" party. It can work. We are just going to work out the logistics for it. I can't wait!

But it has left me very, very, very, very, very exhausted!!!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Well take it easy now. Don't get too exhausted. It sounds like you are moving along very well.