Monday, April 23, 2007

Wow... seriously.. wow..

Busy.. busy.. weekend!

Started off on Friday.. went to stay with one of my best friends the night before her wedding. It wasn't so bad.. we went to bed early.. 11pm ish.. so.. that was good..

The next day was her wedding.. a beautiful wedding.. one of the best weddings that I've gone to..and i was so honored to be a part of it. I wish those two all the blessings in the world..

Sunday.. I had to go to church early to go to ACT 2 rehearsal.. and then performed for the RC Library Telethon.. good times.. it was a lot of fun.. so it was exciting.

I went home and crashed in my bed at 5pm.. i only planned on sleeping til about 7pm.. but woke up at 9pm... YIKES! I wanted to just fall asleep for the rest of the night but I figured I should be smarter than that and got up and cleaned up like I told myself I was going to..

It was a busy weekend.. but I think i'm just now finally feeling the effects of it all.. exhausted and tired.. and lazy..

Lord, give me the strenght to continue on with the day.. seriously.. i need it!

Got so many Catholic podcasts that I subscribed to.. and currently listening to right now.. interesting to see everyone's point of view on certain things and to learn things about my faith that i didn't really know about.. hopefully i can use it to really be a good CCD teacher.. and to be a good defender of faith.. especially when i need it..

I need a nap!

No comments: