Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Am I allowed to be selfish?!

What about what is best for ME?

Sometimes I feel like I have sacrificed so much for everyone else that I have totally forgotten about me and my needs and what I want out of life.

Since when did I not count anymore?

I want to get married. I want to have children. I want to have a family. I want a husband to love me and support me mentally, emotionally, spiritually, financially. I want a husband that I can support mentally, emotionally, spiritually, financially.

I want to be able to plan a wedding.

I want to go house hunting.

I want to plan a baby shower. To build a nursery. To have a child. To have a family.

Why isn't it happening to me? How long do I have to wait? How long do I have to journey through life this way?

When is it all going to happen to me?

:::So concludes my selfish rant. I shall go back to my normal self.:::

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I don't think it was selfish. Those are pretty normal wants. We don't always get what we want but those are not selfish.