Monday, August 20, 2007

It was one of those weekends..

It was one of those weekends that I can classify as WORST DAY EVER!

It wasn't like anything drastic happened to me. It was just a whole bunch of little things that built up and became one big thing. Now that I look back at it, it was just a whole bunch of little stupid things, mixed together with the short fuse I had.. and there we go!

It was nuts.

There is this one thing in my life right now that I have decided to just let go. It started sometime last week. I had a taste of what I could possibly get into by continuing to pursue this new direction, and I really don't think it's worth entering. I don't know. I don't want to feel like I'm making a mistake by not even trying, but I don't want to have to waste my time by getting involved. I can't stop thinking about it, so I don't know what that means. But I know that there are things about this new venture that has raised so many of those "red flags" that tell me I SHOULDN'T get involved.

I think I should be very smart this time around and avoid it at all costs and just take my loses now and go and don't look back. I have to be strong about it and know that God will provide me with more ventures in the future. Who knows? This one that I am leaving may decide to better itself and I may find myself at the entrance of this path again. I'd like that, because I would like to see where it would lead me.

Maybe now is just not the right time..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

If you see lots of red flags you probably should stop.