Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One time louder!

So, let's be totally superficial and vain today.

I need a pedicure. I do. But the thing is, I have a nasty blister on my heel that has not popped or gone down yet. It's rather icky. I don't want to pop it, I just want it to go away on it's own.

I got it last week when I meandered around Disneyland for two days in a row. Apparently I was not wearing good enough shoes to prevent me from getting blisters. So I have one big blister on the side of my right heel. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere either.

I don't want to get a pedicure and have the pedicure person pop it on accident or have something happen to it while my foot is soaking in the water like it usually does when one has a pedicure. Darn.

But I need one and I would really want one.

I hope that the blister goes away by the 29th of September. I fully intend on going to the Burke Williams Day Spa and pampering myself there with a full body massage and eucalyptus wrap and everything..

Ah.. What I wouldn't give to just go and do that NOW..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Go ahead and pop it. Then it's done.