Friday, September 07, 2007

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time..

TGIF!

It's about time Friday came along. I know that we had Monday off, but I sure doesn't feel like I did. This week went by slower than the usual. I hope to have a pretty interesting weekend.

I plan on having a facial tomorrow. I need one, my face is in dire need of one. Hopefully the "spa treatment" will help me feel a little more relaxed. I have been holding a lot of tension in my jaw again lately. For some reason thats were I hold it when I feel so much stress. It gives me headaches and I have the beginnings of TMJ now. Yuck!

Pretty soon I'll have to be sleeping with a bite guard.. haha.. that's a sight!

I hope it doesn't get to that point.. or even to the point that I have to get braces again or something.. that would suck so much! I have resorted to keeping my mouth open from the inside at ALL TIMES.. even so much as to put my tongue between my bottom and top molars to prevent me from biting down..

Yikes! Crazy jaw tension!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

That sounds terrible. My jaw hurts just thinking about it.