Friday, November 28, 2008

Absence...

There has been such a somber mood in the house since my friend passed away. He was way too young for that. The acceptance is sinking in.. and life is moving on... but he will always have a special place in my life..

Because of that I haven't had much of an urge to blog. I guess that's why I hadn't lately. But here I am again. Many lessons learned.. many thoughts running at full speed..

I'll have enough thought processes to create several blog posts for the next month.. so I'd encourage you to keep reading.

Today, I want to talk about something more pleasant. I want to get my mind off the death and the sadness and talk about something else..

The boyfriend.

He and I haven't seen each other for what will be a month next week. I am going down to visit him next week. Last time I saw him was the first weekend of November when I went down there to visit him..

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.. well.. I do miss him.. A LOT. I know he misses me.. and I think that's what makes me miss him more..

I know that the following week is going to go slow as I start to anticipate my going down there to see him.

Sheesh.. I pray that one of these years that the situation will change.. and we wont' have to be long-distance anymore..

But for now.. this is what we gotta do..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Time has a habit of passing and things move on. Who can tell what things will be like a year from now. So enjoy those moments together and look forward to a better future.