Friday, May 04, 2007

Lack of zoo... hmph!

Justyn is going to San Diego today. He's going to the zoo. I want to go to the zoo. I wish I could have gone. Sigh.

Anyway...

So, I've been listening to a lot of Catholic podcasts lately. They are great. I have really learned a lot from them all. It has given me so much insight on my faith and shown me that I am not alone in my struggles with my faith at times due to my struggles in life.

It shows how they have their anger, they have their doubt, they have their questions..

I'm not the only one..

It doesn't make me any less faithful..

It just makes me "human"..

And the one thing we have in common is that, after all the initial feelings are gone, we all turn back to the Lord and realize that if we trust in Him completely, that He will ALWAYS provide.

Granted, it may not always be the way we want things to end up.. but He always provides..

Yay, podcasts, yay!

No comments: