Monday, October 06, 2008

Hunny!




October.. 6th!

Well.. this weekend was busy.. I was at my cousin's house for Friday and Saturday.. and I was helping babysit my cousin's three kids. I love those kids but they are a handful! Seven, four, and three years old... they'd drive anyone nuts.. but at the end of the day.. I miss them.. especially when they get sleepy and then they are all cuddly and "angelic.."

I know.. the picture has NOTHING to do with today's topic.. but I just thought it'd be fun to put pictures in my postings again..

That was from the last time I was at Disneyland.. I think it was the first weekend of September.. I went for my birthday and for my godson's birthday.. that was fun.. again.. the same three kids.. the same three handfuls.. but I love them.. and I guess that's the true meaning of unconditional love...

Hmmm.. I guess it's a "training course" for whenever.. if ever.. I have children of my own..

No comments: