Monday, October 13, 2008

You can call me selfish..

Or just over-protective of my work..

I don't like when people invade my workspace.

I don't like when people criticize my work area. It's not sloppy. It's spread out.. I take a lot of room.. maybe cuz I need certain areas to represent certain parts to what I am doing.

Don't question my area. It gets done.. the work gets done.

Don't sit there and pretend you are so much better than me because you feel your workspace is more managable than mine. I get just as much work done as everyone else.

Ugh.. sometimes I feel like I really don't belong in this facility.. that the people and I don't mesh well..

But I love the work.. I love what I am doing here.. and it should be enough to keep me here.. but sometimes.. I just don't know.

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Try to ignpore them. Each person does what works best for them. We all need to learn that.