Thursday, October 09, 2008

Pace yourself..

My friend just told me she feels that this week is progressing rather slowly..

I told her that it felt like it's zoomed by and I have not gotten anything done for class!

She says that my boyfriend said the same thing.. that this week was zooming by fast.

Hahah.. him and I haven't really discussed the pace of the week lately.. so.. I guess we're on the same page..

School makes time fly by.. can you believe I'm already on week four for this current class.. it seems like yesterday that I was barely starting up again.. sheesh.. time does fly when in school..

I hope I find the time to finish all that needs to be finished and i'm not cramming on a Monday night frantic to finish..

I have been getting better at focusing and not surfing the internet as much while reading or writing.. so maybe I'll get faster at finishing the tasks at hand for class..

We could only hope!

No comments: