Tuesday, October 28, 2008

There isn't much..

There isn't much to say today.. not that there is so much to say any other day.. but.. I felt like leaving an entry just because.. it's fun.

I am officially on a week break from school. I just finished my.. fourth.. fifth.. class towards my MBA.. it's fun.. I guess.. I'm still trying to decide if this really something I want to pursue afterwards. I'm not as enthusiastic about it as I was taking all my science classes. But I'm going to keep on going.. cuz I don't want to quit. I've been getting by.. why stop now?

I mean.. it's really only been a few classes.. maybe I just haven't found something that really peaks my interest.

My next class is finance and accounting. Math.

Now I'm curious how to do a math class.. online..

I guess we'll find out next week!

After this finance and accounting class, which should end in mid December.. I get a break for the holidays. No school for about two and a half weeks. That's going to be sooo great!

Other than this week off.. there isn't really anything else going in my life.. my relationship is.. going.. work is.. going.. life is just.. going..

I'm happy.. healthy.. and blessed.. so I really can't complain..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

You are blessed indeed.