Thursday, October 21, 2004

Boyfriends...

Ya.. they are fun... i guess.. i don't know.. i'm a cynical romantic.. believing that true love and complete romantic happiness exsists.. but not for me.. that's what it means.. it's not supposed to happen for me.. i'm one of those people that are destined to live a life in unhappy relationships...

I'm supposed to be one of those people that gets hurt over and over again.. i'm one of those unfortunate souls that are supposed to be used and abused and under appreciated and taken for granted...

I was never supposed to be loved like this.. to be respected like this.. i wasn't supposed to be spoiled and treated like a queen.. i wasn't supposed to be happy in a relationship... i wasn't supposed to feel secure...

What the hell happened... when did God finally look at me and say 'its time'???

Why am i questioning it.. i should just accept it.. why can't i accept it...

No comments: